Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness


I came across Vex King via instagram and discovered all of his inspiring posts about life lessons and positive outlooks. I've always been interested and intrigued to learn more about life, positivity and meditation. When he released his book Good Vibes, Good Life, I knew I would love his book. 


Throughout the book it explains that had had a tough upbringing as his father died when he was young. He and his siblings were raised by their single mother and they were often homeless. He suffered from racist abuse in a violent neighbourhood but despite this, he did well at school and in his career. Vex King has inspired people from all over the world. He is looked up to for personal development and spiritual wisdom and is using his positive influence to spread good vibes. His motivation in life is to help people unlock their full potential and show greatness in all areas of their life, just like he did for his own.  


Vex's book has really taught me some valuable lessons in life. Personally suffering from many struggles in my own life,  he has helped me view situations in a different and more positive way. I hope to use what I have learnt into practise and to carry on his work in helping and influencing others. If you want to improve your life and learn to be more positive then this is a definitely must read and a promise that you wont regret it! Also, don’t forget to follow his instagram account too @vexking. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig