Thursday, September 12, 2019

FROW looks at NYFW




Harpers Bazaar released all the front row looks of New York Fashion week so far. When looking through how the celebrities have styled themselves there wasn’t really a lot of outfits that I thought looks that exceptional. However, my most favourable ones are shown below. 

Bella Hadid wearing a green co-ord suit. I really like how the suit is oversized and the trousers are lowered to hip level. I also like how she's paired it with a lace crop to and simple black heels. This style fits in with the no-gender theme that's trending currently, especially with the oversized look.

I love Emily Ratajkowski's black co-ord.  What I like most about this outfit is how the sleeves are oversized and everything else is fitted. I feel that the whole outfit, including the simple black heels look very chic.

This outfit put together by Zendaya is one of my favourite yet.  The outfit is very fitted which suits Zendaya's figure really well. I like how the top is made to look like it was a suit jacket but with thin straps instead. The grey and the back combination also gives a sophisticated and business look. Overall, I really like this style.

Last but not least, Vanessa Hudgens looks amazing. I don’t usually like sequinned styles outfits but this one Vanessa wears I really like. I think the oversized jacket and boots makes the dress stand out. Also, the colour combinations go well. With the smokey make-up and slick back hair, the whole outfit looks tremendous. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig