Thursday, September 12, 2019

Greece Day 1


Today is the first day of my holiday in Kefalonia, Greece and I CAN NOT WAIT! 

We got picked up in a taxi to go to Bournemouth Airport. We dropped our bags off and then headed over for some breakfast before our flight. I was really nervous about flying, I always have been but I tried not to think about it too much as I wanted to enjoy the excitement of going on holiday. 

As we got on the plane I sat next to my two younger sister, one who hadn't been on a flight before so she was super nervous too! As we set off I didn't feel so nervous and the flight was actually pretty good. As we landed it was the afternoon in Greece. As you stepped off the plane the heat just hit you which is the best feeling in the world. Especially when you just come from a rainy England.

We picked up our hire car and drove to our villa on the Island. It was a long drive as you had to go all the way around the island to get there, which was up very high mountains but such amazing views. Once we arrived we looked around our villa which was so beautiful and right at the top of a mountain with amazing views. We then unpacked our stuff and headed out to a meal for the evening. The restaurant we chose was in the little village down the hill of our villa. The food was so lovely, I had spaghetti bolognese. Once we finished our meal we headed off to bed nice and early to start the day ahead of us tomorrow. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig