Thursday, September 12, 2019

Wireless Day 1




DAY 1 

My very first festival for the weekend, I was BEYOND excited! I got picked up by my best friend Annie and Lewis as we traveled down to London early in the morning. The plan was to stay at Lewis's dad who lives in Kensington London. 

As we arrived, we quickly unpacked, got ready ( with LOTS of glitter) and started drinking as we wanted to make sure we were money savvy as possible. 

As we arrived, the atmosphere was ecstatic as everyone was ready for the first day of Wireless. 

We decided to buy some more drinks, me and Annie went for a bottle of wine each, hoping this would last the whole day and night... yes I know what you're thinking. 

We rushed to the first act watching Cardi B who was AMAZING and a total boss as B*tch. 

Walking around, I noticed the different taste in Fashion, although it had the festival theme, It was interesting to see the different interpretations and how people presented themselves at the festival. Some outfits were very 'out there' others quite basic and well put together. On day 1 I decided to wear cycling shorts, a patterned crop top, trainers and covered in glitter. 

As the night went on, I like to say I remembered but I'd be lying if I did. All I know is I had an amazing time as was ready for bed and revived for day no 2.

On day one the acts were:

Cardi B, Migos, Tory Lanez, Ella Mai, Tyga, Fredo, Lil Skies, Jay1, Bugzy Malone, IAMDDB, Maleek Berry, NSG, B Young, Yinka, Tim Westwood, One Acen , all of my favourite artists ( In case you can't tell, I'm a MASSIVE R&B fan).


Overall, although I only remember seeing Cardi B and the start of the festival, Wireless day 1 was a blast and I couldn't wait to do it all over again. 











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig