Thursday, September 12, 2019

New York Day 4




The last day in New York was really sad as I love the culture soo much. We started our day in one of the American diners and I had a tripple stack pancake with bacon and syrup which tasted amazing. We then met up with everyone to see the Fashion Institute of Technology for the students who were applying for the exchange. We were guided around the building on the accommodation that was available and Henry spoke to use about his exchange experience in New York. Afterwards we did a bit more exploring around NewYork and went into a pet store where they were selling thousands of dogs. I've never seen dogs being sold in a pet store before and I was so shocked! Overloaded by how cute they all were I got to hold one for a little while. We didn't have long as our coach was picking us up early afternoon to take us back to the airport. When arriving at the airport we established we got there early and had a long wait till our flight. When boarding on our flight all other flights were delayed as a storm started to take place. Half hour through our flight we started to experience awful turbulence. Im naturally a really nervous flightier anyway but when the turbulence started to take place I had never been so scared in my life. The turbulence got so bad that the cabin crew had to be strapped in and all I could think of was how long it was going to be until we land. After an AWFUL flight home, we safely landed and I have never been so relieved to be on the ground. It was fairly early in the morning and everyone was exhausted. After collecting our baggage I said bye to my friends and met my Dad who was waiting to pick me up. Overall I loved my visit to New York and would love to live there in the future. I love the big busy city and the culture that comes with it. I generally really enjoyed my trip to New York. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig