Thursday, September 12, 2019

NYFW Longchamp S/S 2020




With the start of NYFW I was browsing on what collections had been showcased so far. I came across Longchamp a brand I haven't heard of before. I really like some pieces in their collection and they seemed to be on a lot of articles on being one of the best shows so far. The designer behind the collection is Sophie Delafontaine and apparently this is her 3rd year running in the NYFW. The collection was inspired by Judy Chicago's lively artwork combined with the '90s and '70s ideal woman. The collection is" bold, busy, headstrong, and effortlessly chic.  It has Feminine qualities, sporty sensibilities and a bohemian spirit." describes Harpers-bazaar.  Below are a few of my favorite pieces. 












Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lana Marie | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig